Our print reports and detailed analysis give you the data you need on local market
trends to keep tabs on your competition and make more informed decisions for your
For a complete list of reports...
The Chandler Reports websites, http://www.chandlerreports.com and http://www.mychandlerreports.com,
provide access to its database of public and private records on a fee basis. Chandler
Reports is a division of The Daily News Publishing Company and as such the websites
and databases are wholly owned by The Daily News Publishing Company. In order to
access said database, users must agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that I am liable for all payments charged to my account by me or anyone
accessing the Chandler Reports website.
- I agree that the accuracy of responses returned from my searches are contingent
on my typing search parameters using correct spellings.
- I agree to use the data I obtain from Chandler Reports website only for legitimate,
- I UNDERSTAND CHANDLER REPORTS WEBSITE DATABASE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "WHERE
IS" AND CHANDLER REPORTS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT
OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN
WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS,
OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR PROVIDED BY CHANDLER REPORTS
- I agree not to use the data contained in Chandler Reports website as the sole basis
for approving or denying credit to a person or company.
- Chandler Reports website will charge me a one-time fee, payable in advance, for
access to this report. Chandler Reports website reserves the right to change its
fees at any time for any reason. I further understand that I am responsible for
any expenses incurred by Chandler Reports for the collection of charges incurred
by my use of the site, including reasonable attorney's fees.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chandler Reports and The Daily News Publishing
Co. and its officers, directors and employees for any claim for damages resulting
from information derived from searches I performed on its web site. I agree that
Chandler Reports and The Daily News Publishing Co. are not liable for any monetary
damages resulting from information derived from searches on its web site.
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MY USE OF CHANDLER REPORTS WEBSITE DATABASE IS ENTIRELY
AT MY SOLE RISK. CHANDLER REPORTS WEB SITE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ME OR ANY
THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES
OR LOSSES I MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH ITS SYSTEM, MY USE THEREOF OR ANY OF THE
DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON ITS SYSTEM, REGARDLESS
OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF CHANDLER REPORTS
WEBSITE HAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
- Use of data from Chandler Reports in the development of an Automated Valuation Model
(commonly known as an "AVM") is strictly prohibited by this license agreement.
- No part of the Chandler Reports website or its database may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except as permitted under Section
107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission
of Chandler Reports.
- As between Chandler Reports and You, Chandler Reports is the sole owner of the Data,
the Site and the Service, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and
non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and any other intellectual
property and proprietary rights therein. All rights not expressly granted are hereby
reserved by Chandler Reports. Subject to the limited license granted herein, Chandler
Reports has sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interest in and
to the Data and the Services and all portions and copies thereof.
- Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, You shall not:
- adapt, alter, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Services
or Data, in whole or in part;
- sell, assign, distribute, lease, market, rent, sublicense, transfer, make available,
or otherwise grant rights to the Services or Data in whole or in part to any third
party in any form;
- obscure, remove or alter any of the trademarks, trade names, logos, patent or copyright
notices or legends on the Site or Data;
- add any other notices or markings to the Services or Data or any portion thereof;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any component of the Services or otherwise
obtain or attempt to obtain the source code for the Services. You agree that in
the event of actual or threatened breach of this paragraph by You, Chandler Reports
will have no adequate remedy at law and will be entitled to immediate and injunctive
and other equitable relief, without bond and without the necessity of showing actual
- Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on the Site, You may use the Service
available on the Site subject to the following conditions:
- You may not sell, license or lease, for any fee or other consideration, any part
of the data or reports obtained from the website;
- You must include all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary
rights notices displayed with the website or any data on any copies;
- You may not modify or alter the website or copies of reports from the website in
- You may not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs,
cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may
damage the operation of Service or Site.
- This Agreement does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks,
service marks trade names, logos or other intellectual property of Chandler Reports.
- The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Agreement shall
be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to the
principles of conflict of laws. Any action under this Agreement or any provision
hereof, shall be litigated in the state or federal courts of the State of Tennessee.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Chandler
Reports or relating in any way to Your use of the Data or Service resides in the
courts of the State of Tennessee. You hereby submit to personal and subject matter
jurisdiction to the state and federal courts located in Shelby County, Tennessee,
and agree that You will not contest venue. You waive any rights that You may have
to initiate, transfer, or change the venue of any litigation arising from or related
to this Agreement.